WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, WB Post Office Recruitment. WB Post Office Karmakhāli, WB Postal Circle Apply Online, পশ্চিমবঙ্গের ডাক সার্কেল নিয়োগ. WB Postal Circle Recruitment Notification. If you are looking for jobs in Postal Sector in West Bengal State then here is a good news for you. Recently, the West Bengal Postal Department had released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 5778 vacant posts for Gramin Daak Sevak [GDS]. So, if you are willing to apply, you must apply as soon as possible seeing the started application procedure.
If you are in search of less qualified and higher paid jobs in West Bengal State, here is a golden opportunity for you. The West Bengal Postal Department has called online applications from those efficient candidates on its vacant posts. This article may prove as a golden opportunity for you. The application procedure for the same vacancy has started. In this article, we have provided full details of the WB Postal Recruitment 2018 like WB Postal Circle Admit Card, WB Gramin Dak Sevak Salary etc. Hence, you should read it carefully to avoid any type of misunderstanding.
WB Postal Circle Recruitment Details –
- Name of the Post – Gramin Daak Sevak
- Conducting Authority – West Bengal Postal Department
- Total Vacant Posts – 5778
- Job Location – West Bengal State
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
WB Postal Circle Recruitment Important Dates –
|Release of Official Notification||03rd April 2018|
|Start of Application Procedure||05th April 2018|
|End of Application Procedure||04th May 2018|
|Release of Admit Cards||Will be notified Later|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified Later|
WB Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for WB Postal Circle Recruitment must an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The applicant must be minimum 21 years old. In case of Maximum age limit, it can not be more than 35 years.
- The aspirant must be minimum 10th passed.
WB Postal Circle Recruitment Selection Procedure –
A candidate applying for the WB Postal Circle Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written examination. Later on, a merit list will be released. On the basis of this merit list, the selection of the candidates will be done.
Steps to Apply for WB Postal Circle Recruitment –
- First of all, you need to log onto the official website of West Bengal Postal Department http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
- Later on, you have to click on the WB Postal Circle Recruitment tab.
- On opening of that tab, you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Now scan a passport sized photograph and signature of yourself and attach the same with the application form.
- The next step is towards the payment of application fee. The candidates of General/OBC are required to pay Rs.100/-. While, there is no fee for the candidates other than these categories.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the filled application form for your your future references.
- This application would be helpful to you in getting your WB Postal Circle Admit Card or results etc.
Attention – The candidates applying for the WB Postal Circle Recruitment must pay attention that they should keep visiting this website regularly. This recommendation is in relation to make them stay updated of all the notifications of the same vacancy.
Also Check WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment