WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018, WBPSC Judge Vacancy, WBPSC Civil Judge Notification. WBPSC Judge Notification ওয়েস্ট বেঙ্গল পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশন সিভিল জজ. Hey there, if you are looking for jobs in the Civil sector in West Bengal, here is good news for you. Presently, the West Bengal Judiciary Commission has released a notification in general to recruit eligible candidates on its vacant posts. Presently, there are total 24 vacant posts for the Civil Judge in the West Bengal Civil Court. So, if you are willing to get these jobs, you must apply as soon as possible as the application procedure has started. The same application is going to end very soon.
The West Bengal Judicial Commission has called online applications from eligible candidates on its vacant posts. At this time, there are total 24 vacant posts in the West Bengal Civil Court. The application process is online. And the same has started on 17th April 2018 and going to end very soon. So, if you are willing to apply, this article may prove as a golden opportunity. In this article, we have provided full details of the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Hence, you must read this article very carefully in order to stay updated of all the news and notifications of the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Also, you may avoid any type of misunderstanding after reading this article related to the WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy.
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Organising Authority||West Bengal Judicial Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||24|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||West Bengal Civil Court|
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Important Dates –
- Release of Official Notification – 17th April 2018
- Start of Application Procedure – 17th April 2018
- End of Application Procedure – 07th May 2018
- Last date to submit application fee – 08th May 2018
- Issue of admit Cards – will be notified later
- Date of tentative exam – will be notified Later
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for the post of WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. In the other case, he/she can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India on or before 01/01/1962.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years. In case of the upper age limit, it can not be more than 35 years. However, there are relaxations provided in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the ruling Government.
- The applicant must have completed law from any recognized university and enrolled as an advocate in the roll of bar council of any state or a recognised body.
- He/she must be able to read, write and speak Bengali language.
Check WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Official Notification
Visit WBPSC Official Website Click Here
Apply Online for WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Click Here
WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Selection Process –
The candidate will have to first of all appear in a written examination conducted by the WB Judicial Commission. The same written examination will be qualifying in its nature.
WBPSC Civil Judge Pay -scale –
A candidate appointed as a Civil Judge in the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment will be entitled to get a salary of Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-. Other than this, he/she will also get allowances as per the policy of the conducting authority.
Steps to Apply for WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment –
- First of all, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Judicial Commission https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Later on, you have click on the Latest Advertisements tab. And then you have to find the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Official Notification and open it.
- On opening of the same link, you have to fill all your required details in the given fields.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. Each candidate will have to pay Rs. 210 as the application fee. You can easily pay the application fee through your credit/debit card or Net Banking Method.
- Finally, you should take a hard copy of the filled application form so as to retain with you. This will be useful to you in getting your WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam hall ticket or results or many other purposes.
Attention – The candidates applying for the post of the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly. This advice is in relation to keep you stay updated of all the notifications of the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
Also Check WB Health Admit Card