West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018, West Bengal Police Vacancy, West Bengal Police Bharti, West Bengal Police Recruitment, West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification. West Bengal Police Constable, West Bengal Police Apply Online, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ পুলিশ ভবনে কনস্টেবল. Are you looking for jobs in defence sector West Bengal? If yes, then we have something very special for you. Recently the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has made an advertisement in general to appoint eligible candidates on its vacant posts for both male and females. If you are in search of a highly paid government job in West Bengal State, then hurry! You must apply as soon as possible cause of a short number of vacancies.
The Police Department of West Bengal has invited online application for its vacant posts of male and female constables in West Bengal Police Department. Currently, there are total 5702 vacant posts in the Police Department of West Bengal. It is pleasant news for all the applicants of West Bengal Police Recruitment Exam 2018 the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board abbreviated as WBPRB. So eligible candidates whether they are male or female should apply as soon as possible as the application process is going to start very soon for the West Bengal Police Recruitment. In this article we have provided all the necessary information related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply, official website etc. of West Bengal Police Bharti 2018.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Details –
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)|
|Location for the Job||West Bengal|
West Bengal Police Vacancy Important Dates –
- Start of Application – 01st April 2018
- End of Application – 30th April 2018
- Last Date of fee payment – 04th May 2018
- Admit Card issue Date – Will be notified soon
- Exam Date – Will be notified soon
West Bengal Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- A candidate applying for West Bengal Police Recruitment must be minimum 18 years old. The candidates of reserved categories like SC/ST are also given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of Government Norms.
- Furthermore, the maximum age of the applicant can’t be more than 27 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10th Class from a recognised board by Indian Government.
- The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. (ii) For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
- Physical Qualification –
|Sr. No.||Category||Height [in Cms.]||Weight [in Kgs.]||Chest [in Cms.]|
|1.||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||57||78 without expansion and 83 Cms. With expansion|
|2.||Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160||53||76 without expansion and 81 Cms. With expansion|
West Bengal Police Bharti Pay Scale –
The candidates who get selected in this recruitment process will be given salaries as per the policy of the Government. The same for the post of West Bengal Police Constable is Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
West Bengal Police Constable Selection Procedure –
The candidates applying for the West Bengal Police Recruitment will have to first of all appear in a written test. The following will the pattern and syllabus of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Exam –
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total Time||Type of Question Paper|
|1.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||50||50||
|2.||Elementary Mathematics (10th standard)||30||30|
The candidates who get selected in the written test for the West Bengal Police Recruitment will be called for a Physical Standard Test [PST]. The Physical Standard Test [PST] will be as following –
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) :-
The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :-
Candidates who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET which consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds.
|Check West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Constable Online Application Form||Apply Online|
|West Bengal Police Vacancy Offline Application Form||Download Here|
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018 –
- A candidate will have to first of visit the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board http://policewb.gov.in/.
- Later on you have to click on the direct link to the Recruitment tab.
- On opening of that tab, you have to click on the direct application link.
- Then you will have to fill your required data in the given application form.
- Now, you have to attach a scanned copy of your single passport sized photo and signature with the application form filled by you.
- The next step is towards the application of the fee. You can easily pay the application fee with the help of the credit card or debit card or with the help of the net banking method.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the application form so as to remain with you for your future references like to get you your admit card, result etc for West Bengal Police Recruitment Exam.
Attention – The candidates who are going to apply for the WB Police Bharti must pay attention on that they must keep continuously visiting this website. The conducting authority can at anytime release the admit cards and the exam dates. This is because to make them stay updated from the notifications and other relevant info of the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
Latest Updates –
WB Postal Circle Recruitment Click Here
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Click Here